Are there any shortcuts in making fat loss simple? The fact is that you can take drastic steps in order to lose weight fast, but this kind of attitude is unhealthy, so it is best that you take things slowly but surely. Once you have set your mind on losing weight, you’ve got to be serious about it.
“You have to start engaging yourself in physical activities and eat more fruits and vegetables, as you eliminate or at least, start taking in less fat. You must also begin counting your calorie intake. As a rule, you have to take few of it and burn more in the process.” – Sound boring? Tried it before? Lose fat the right way, click here for a review of the real program.
1. You can indulge on fruit juices during breakfast, but after this meal, make sure that you drink only water for the rest of the day. Stay away from drinking sodas and other sugary drinks. If you can start withdrawing from drinking coffee, do it, or at least begin taking only a little amount each day.
2. If you can’t get coffee out of your system, the least that you can do is to switch to the regular type than the fancy ones. Brewed coffee will taste just as great as the ones being sold on coffee joints at very expensive prices. Those fancy coffee brands contain too many calories, with the other ingredients that are combined with each drink, such as whipped cream, syrup, sugar and whole milk.
When making your own coffee, use nonfat powdered milk. This will give you the same nutritional value that you can get from skim milk, but unlike the latter, powdered milk won’t dilute the coffee, thus, it will taste better.
3. Modify your eating habits. Instead of having the three major meals each day, have up to six small meals. With this kind of habit, your system is going to produce less insulin. As a result, your blood sugar will be regulated and this can also help in controlling your hunger.
4. For those who can’t skip breakfast, eat cereals for at least five days in a week. Choose the kinds with low sugar content. Cereals contain fiber and calcium, and these have less fat.
5. Whenever you get hungry, choose to indulge in fat releasing kinds of food, which will keep you from craving for foods that have high calorie content. What are examples of fat releasing food? These include honey, shrimp, eggs and dark chocolate.
6. You do not have to enroll in a gym class, but make sure that you get sufficient exercise each day. You can go for a 30-minute brisk walk every day in order to prevent weight gain. If you want to shed fat, do some more exercises beyond this 30-minute period. Extend the duration of your brisk walking exercise up to 45 minutes each day if you are intent on burning more calories, thus, making fat loss simple and your goal easier to achieve.
An average person who does not do a lot of physical activities takes only up to 3,000 steps each day. If you fall under this category, you have to aim to take an additional 1,000 to 2,000 steps every day. To make sure that you are able to hit your target, it is recommended that you buy a pedometer and have this clipped to your belt.
7. Did you know that the color blue acts as an appetite suppressant? This is why you would not see the color in many restaurants and fast food chains. While you are aiming to lose weight, it is recommended that you fill your surroundings with this color. Use a tablecloth with this color and serve your food on blue plates. Avoid the colors that encourage you to eat more, such as red, orange and yellow.
8. Eat your food in a slow and calm manner, while drinking lots of water frequently. Make sure that you only eat when you are hungry. Do not make this a habit that you will do when you feel bored, nervous or sad. Do not eat just because you are craving for a specific kind of food. Wait for the signal, such as when your stomach is already growling, before you eat.